Kanhaiya Lal murder– Kanhaiyalal had said in the complaint given to the police that Nazim and 5 people along with him are doing recce of his shop. They are not letting me open the shop. These people will try to kill me as soon as my shop opens. The brutal murder of a tailor in Udaipur, Rajasthan has shocked everyone. After the murder of Tailor, the killers also shared the video online.
In this, he is saying that he took this step to avenge Islam. On the other hand, after this massacre, some cases of violence were also reported in Udaipur.
After this curfew was imposed. It is being told that Tailor Kanhaiya Lal had written a letter to the police on June 15, expressing the possibility of his murder and seeking protection. However, no concrete action was taken by the police. In such a situation, now questions are also being raised about the police. Had the police acted in time, this incident would not have happened. (Kanhaiya Lal murder)
Kanhaiyalal had written in a complaint letter to the police on June 15 that an objectionable post had been made 5-6 days ago while playing a game with his son through the internet on mobile. But after two days some people came to his shop and gave information about the objectionable post from mobile. After that, I deleted the post. Kanhaiyalal further wrote A case was filed against me on June 11 by my neighbor.
Why Kanhaiya Lal sought police protection
Kanhaiyalal had said in the complaint given to the police that Nazim and 5 people along with him are doing recce of his shop. They are not letting me open the shop. These people will try to kill me as soon as my shop opens. Nazim has made my photo viral in the social group.
Everyone has been told that if this person is seen anywhere or comes to the shop, then kill them. These people are pressurizing that if I open the shop, I will be killed. Not only this, Kanhaiyalal had also demanded action against other accused including Nazim. Also, security was sought.
our other Daily updates related post
- Brian Laundrie notebook reveals confession in Gabby Death
- 3 killed, 40 injured in Amtrak train derailment in Missouri
- Why was Udaipur Kanhaiya Lal murdered? murder by 2 people
Police had made a settlement (Kanhaiya Lal murder)
On the other hand, the police claim that after Kanhaiyalal complaint, the police had made a settlement with both the parties. However, despite this, the accused reached Kanhaiya lal shop on the pretext of getting clothes stitched and killed him there. Kanhaiya Lal has a shop named Supreme Tailors near Bhootmahal in Udaipur. Kanhaiya Lal was a resident of the Govardhan Vilas area.
Big updates so far in Kanhaiya Lal Udaipur case?
- Police has arrested the two accused.
- Curfew has been imposed in Udaipur. Internet is off.
- Section 144 has been implemented in entire Rajasthan for 1 month.
- ASI Bhanwarlal of Dhanmandi police station has been suspended. It was ASI Bhanwarlal who had made a settlement between Kanhaiya and the accused.
- 31 lakh compensation has been announced to the kin of the deceased.
- The government will give jobs to two members of the family on contract.