A day ago, the Aam Aadmi Party had accused the BJP of offering money to MLAs to topple the government and today it has come to light from AAP sources that many AAP MLAs are unable to be contacted. Meanwhile, a meeting of the Legislature Party was called at CM Arvind Kejriwal’s house today.
In the midst of the political turmoil in Delhi, the matter of not being in touch with many Aam Aadmi Party MLAs is coming to the fore. According to party sources, many party MLAs are not able to be contacted. Let us inform that a meeting of the Legislature Party is to be held at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal’s house at 11 am today.
AAP MLAs – Earlier, 4 MLAs of the Aam Aadmi Party had accused the BJP of offering and threatening the BJP with Rs 20 crore. In such a situation, the Aam Aadmi Party fears that the BJP may not break their MLAs. Therefore, in the meeting of the Political Affairs Committee of the Aam Aadmi Party on Wednesday evening, it was decided that all the MLAs should be called. In this meeting, the eye will be on how many MLAs reach the meeting. Let us tell you that there are 62 MLAs of Aam Aadmi Party in Delhi.
A day earlier, on August 24, the Aam Aadmi Party had made a big allegation on the BJP. AAP had claimed that BJP is conspiring to topple the Kejriwal government of Delhi. For this, BJP has offered Rs 20-25 crore to four Aam Aadmi Party MLAs.
Our other Daily updates related post
- Who is Anna Mani? Whose efforts made Indian weather forecast possible 104th Birthday
- Rashmika Mandanna Biography, Movies, Net Worth, News, Age & Photos
- Sanna Marin Biography, Net worth, Husband, Kids and Life Style
- Dwayne Johnson Biography Age, Net Worth, Height, Wife and life Style
Aam Aadmi Party Rajya Sabha MP Sanjay Singh made serious allegations against BJP in a press conference. Sanjay Singh had said, ‘I will expose the ‘Saam Daam Dand Bhed’ of the Narendra Modi government. I will reveal today how the Prime Minister is trying to topple the Delhi government.
Sanjay Singh had said that BJP people come to meet our MLAs and threaten that Manish will file fake cases like Sisodia. He had said that this is the BJP’s way of breaking the government. But in the case of Manish Sisodia, this experiment spread. That is why now the lure of 20 and 25 crores is being given to break the AAP MLAs.
4 AAP MLAs had made claims
- AAP MLA Somnath Bharti had said on Wednesday that democracy is being ripped off on the basis of power and force. A BJP leader made a similar effort with me. It is said that go for us or Manish will degrade like Sisodia. He claimed that BJP leaders said that Rs 20 crore is ready, if you agree, it will reach, and if you bring MLAs, the rate will be 25 crore.
- AAP MLA Sanjeev Jha had claimed that the BJP MLA had offered me 20 crores in lieu of leaving the Aam Aadmi Party and 25 crores to bring the MLA back. It was also said that if I do not listen, then I will be treated like Manish Sisodia. Will be implicated in a fake case.
- AAP MLA Kuldeep Kumar had said that a big leader of BJP’s West Delhi contacted me and said that the Aam Aadmi Party is going to end from Delhi. I was given an offer of Rs 20 crore and promised Rs 25 crore to break the MLA. The BJP leader said that the CBI and ED will trouble you. The government will break in Delhi, so come together. He said, but the Aam Aadmi Party is a party out of the movement, we are not going to break.
- AAP MLA Ajay Dutt had said that a BJP leader from another state told me that the Delhi government is going to fall. Many AAP MLAs in Delhi have contacts with BJP. He had said that I was also given an offer of 20 crores. But Ajay Dutt is not going to sell. We will not betray Arvind Kejriwal and the party.