Holi is a significant strict celebration of Hindus. Holi is also called the festival of colours. Holi is viewed as the principal celebration of Hindus after Diwali. In the long stretch of Chaitra, the celebration of Holi is commended in the Pratipada of Krishna Paksha. This year Holi will be commended on 18 March 2022. In many spots, Holi is commended for two days. The primary day of Holi is known as Holika Dahan (Holi 2022 date) and Choti Holi and on this day individuals love Holika and consume it in a fire.
The subsequent day is known as Rang Wali Holi. The celebration of dry gulal and water tones is commended on the second day itself. Holashtak happens 8 days before Holi. In such a circumstance, Holashtak will begin from March 10. No promising work is finished during this period like marriage, shaving, marriage, home section and so on. Holashtak begins from the Ashtami date of Shukla Paksha of Falgun month.
Holika is venerated and incinerated after nightfall on the main day of Holi. The snapshot of Holika Puja is viewed as vital. In such a circumstance, let us in on about the promising season of Holika Dahan 2022 and the technique for love
Holika Dahan auspicious time for 2022
- Holi on Friday 18 March 2022
- Holika Dahan on Thursday 17 March 2022
- Purnima Tithi Start – 17th March 2022 at 1:29 pm.
- Purnima Tithi ends – March 18, 2022 at 12:47 pm.
- Holika Dahan Puja Literature (Holika Dahan 2022 Puja Material)
- A cup of water
- Dung necklace
- Incense sticks and incense
- Raw cotton thread
- Pieces of turmeric
- Whole green lentils
- gulal powder
- New grains like wheat
Holika Dahan Puja Vidhi – Thursday 17 March 2022
Put all the ingredients of worship in a plate. Place a small pot of water in the plate of worship. Sit at the place of worship facing east or north. Then sprinkle more water on the puja plate itself and chant the mantra ‘m pundarikakshah punatu’ thrice.
- Now take a vow with water, rice, flowers and a coin in your right hand.
- Then remember Ganesha with flowers and rice in your right hand.
After worshiping Lord Ganesha, chant the mantra ‘M Ambikaya Namah Panchopchararthe Gandakshatpushpani Sarmapayami’ in memory of Mother Ambike. While chanting the mantra, place roli and rice on the flower and offer fragrance to Goddess Ambika.
- Now remember Lord Narasimha. While chanting the mantra, place roli and rice on the flower and offer it to Lord Narasimha.
- Now remember the devotee Prahlad. Offer roli and rice on the flower and offer it to the devotee Prahlad.
Now stand in front of Holika and pray with folded lips. After this, offer garlands of rice, incense, flowers, green lentils, turmeric, coconut and dry cow dung to Holika. While circumnavigating Holika, three, five or seven rounds of raw yarn are tied around it. After this the pot of water should be emptied in front of Holika mound.
After this Holika Dahan takes place. People walk around Holika. After this the blessings of the elders are taken. People circumambulate the bonfire and offer new crops and burn them in the fire. Cooked grains are considered as Holika Prasad. Wikipedia